The Clinical Bioinformatics Area has opened a position for a Bioinformatician expert in web programming.
Our participation in different genomic projects (NaGen, CIBERER, the Andalusian Plan of Personalized Medicine, etc.) requires the development of many software applications to cope with their analytical demands. We are recruiting people to help us with the development of scientific software, mainly web interfaces for the traslational computational developments of the Area.
- Degree in informatic engineering or similar.
- Experience in NodeJS and npm.
- Experience in Java programming.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in control version systems, such as git.
- Work experience in GNU/Linux environments
Submit your application here. Deadline: 10/12/2017
Friday, October 13, 2017 - 01:00