This page contains links to bioinformatics resources useful to track the evolution and progression of the SARS-CoV-2 virus as well as to manage genomics data of the virus.
Portals with COVID-19 genomics and epidemiologics information
In the first instance, as the COVID-19 Portal is being built, all COVID-19 data stored at EMBL-EBI is being aggregated into a dedicated page on the Pathogen Portal. EMBL-EBI expects that during April, a first version of the COVID-19 Portal will be live. Watch this page for updates.
This web tool implements a mechanistic model of human signaling for the interpretation of the consequences of the combined changes of gene expression levels and/or genomic mutations in the context of signalling pathways.
It contains descriptions of workflows and exact versions of all software used. The goals of this study were to:
- Underscore the importance of access to raw data
- Demonstrate that existing community efforts in curation and deployment of biomedical software can reliably support rapid reproducible research during global crises
This repo will contain all the information we can collect about the bioinformatics analysis of SARS-Cov2. We will try to include:
- General information about the virus: genomics, epidemiology, molecular mechanisms,etc
- Wetlab protocols: we are no wetlab experts, here we collect another groups/bibliography approximations that are currently being used. Knowing the protocols is imperative for develop comprenhensive pipelines addecuated to the data.
- Data resources: summary of resources for covid19 (raw data, genomes, etc) and sofware/pipelines/initiatives already going on so we can all share our knowledge.
- Analysis pipelines: different analysis aproximations depending on the data: experiment (metagenomics, sispa, amplicons) and sequencing platform (Illumina, pacbio, nanopore).